Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nikko STI ETF RSP (Sep 2013)

I bought 1 lot of Nikko STI ETF at $3.29 today for my regular savings plan for the month of September 2013. Details of all transactions for my rsp are logged here:
 http://madstranger.blogspot.sg/2013/07/nikko-sti-etf.html

Snap shot of current units:

Total UnitsTotal CostAverage costLast DoneProfit/ Loss% Gain / Loss
300$980.52$3.2684$3.29$6.480.66%


Other notes:
1) STI has ran up over the past 2 weeks and is on the high side for now. Prior to that, there was a sharp dip to about $3.10 for the Nikko STI ETF. But as it fell outside my rsp window, I did not buy any units. Perhaps I should introduce a few new rules to my rsp plan to accumulate a bit more on dips. The new rules can include some sell criteria as well. For that, I will need to observe a bit longer to decide and finalize on the rules.

2) There should be a dividend for the Nikko STI ETF coming next month (Oct 2013). The ETF gives out dividend twice a year (May and Oct). For the purpose of the tracking of dividend, I will deduct it from my overall costs for the ETF.

3) From this month onwards, I will also include a snap shot of the current units for my STI ETF. It will include the total units, total costs, average cost, last done, profit/loss, gain/loss as shown above. This update will also include the rsp purchase that is made for the month.

No comments: